WHY WINDOW SHADINGS?
- Soften that harsh sunlight. Fabric vanes suspended between two sheer panels tilt to brighten up or dim down your environment.
- Wonderfully wide for larger windows and doors. Up to 120″ wide, in fact. Stay in proportion with three vane sizes to suit the scale of your windows.
- Much less hassle than adding a skylight. The unique s-shaped vanes capture more light, illuminating a magically even glow deep within your room.
- Drink in the view. When raised, the shading completely disappears into the headrail. When lowered, the magnificent outdoors remains in sight with no distracting lift cords.
- Maximize your privacy. During the day, you can see out, but no one can see in. At night, close the vanes and voila… privacy assured.
- Scale it up with 3 ½” vertical vanes. The look of soft drapes with the adjustability of blinds.
- Complement your horizontal windows by coordinating them with vertical sliding glass doors. Style 101.
- Rotate the vanes to maximize the view or minimize the light.
- Guard against UV damage. Your furniture and floors will thank you.
“Anti-moire.” What is that?
“Moire” defined: fabric with a wavy appearance. Our fabrics are uniquely designed so that at any angle the view is virtually clear of any distortion usually found when sheer fabrics are layered. Sheer brilliance.
Colors & Fabrics
Available Color Families
These colors come in 122 swatches – one that’s perfect for your windows. Please contact me to see samples.